Send direct inquiries to email@example.com
We are delighted that you are considering Highland Springs Ranch & Inn and 123 Farm (hereinafter referred to as HSRI) as the location for your photos. The policies and rules are to ensure a positive experience for you and our other guests. Only guest snapshots, videos, and individual or family photographs taken by an unpaid photographer for private use and for non-commercial purposes are permitted. Usage of a drone requires a paid photography permit.
A $150 flat fee for shoots of up to 2 hours and a 10-day advance booking is required. This fee covers up to 6 people for entrance after 5:00pm* on an event day (Wednesday through Monday) or for a private date to shoot (Tuesdays, scheduled in advance from 9:30am as the earliest time to start and 5:00pm as the latest time to enter). Additional fees may apply.
*Entrance time differs for events that take place in the evening (i.e. Christmas light event), please inquire via e-mail for more details.
The fee is required for the following categories of photo shoots:
1. FORMAL PORTRAITS, GRADUATION PHOTOS, PROPOSALS, WEDDING ANNOUNCEMENTS, WEDDING ENGAGEMENT AND WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHS
2. COMMERCIAL OR PRODUCT/BRAND PHOTOGRAPHY
This includes any portfolio photographs, photographs to be published or to advertise or promote goods or services, photographs in connection with any business or non-profit organization, photography involving models, clothing changes, props, or extra equipment other than a tripod and standard flash.
3. MEDIA SHOOTS
All media sessions, including any content intended for paid internet or social media campaigns, print, radio, television or film, must be pre-approved and scheduled. All media requests will be handled separately from all other photography and on a case by case basis. For any photo shoot session listed in the categories above: • Only photographers who have submitted an application, and the application has been approved by HSRI may be allowed to shoot.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
• All photo shoots will be scheduled on Tuesdays from 9:30am to 7:00pm (with 5:00pm as the latest time to enter the property.
• The photographer is required to provide HSRI with a certificate of insurance showing general liability coverage in the amount of $1,000,000 and naming HSRI as additional insured.
• We are not able to accommodate drop-in photo sessions and reserve the right to turn away anyone who has not booked in advance. Any exception to the 10-day advance booking requirement is at the sole discretion of HSRI. Individuals, groups and photographers not abiding by any portion of the policies and rules will be asked to leave HSRI. The rules and policies are subject to change.